The terms are part of our service and by using our site and service you are hereby agreeing to these terms and this agreement (The site user will be called “the user” from now on in this document).
The website maintains an interactive portion(s) of the Website as a service which is mostly free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use and detailed in this document.
THE SITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE ARE MEANT FOR PERSONAL USE AND ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, MEANING WE SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLY FOR ANY DAMAGE, DOWNTIME, ERROR OR ANY OTHER MISSHAPPENING THAT MIGHT OCCUR BY USING OUR SERVICES.
THE WEBSITE, ITS OWNERS AND OPERATORS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE MADE AND/OR CREATED BY USING OUR SERVICES.
THE USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USAGE AND CONTENT AND HE OR SHE WILL OWN FULL RESPONSIBILTY OF ANY MISSUSE, PROBLEM OR ISSUE THAT MIGHT OCCUR BY USING OUR SITE AND SERVICES.
OUR SERVICES MAY NOT BE USED FOR ANY ACT OR USAGE THAT IS ILLEGAL, ABUSIVE, OFFENDING OR SPAM IN ANY SORT OR WAY.
1. As a condition of your use of this Website and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to the website that you will not use this Website and/or any of its services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. This Website contains one or more of the following interactive services: blog, news, discussions, comments and others, you agree that when using them (any of them), you will not:
1. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
2. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
3. Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
4. Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from the website owners.
5. Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from the website owners.
6. Conduct or forward chain letters, pyramid or any other schemes.
7. Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
8. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
9. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
10. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the website services or communication facilities.
3. The website has no obligation to monitor the provided services and/or other message or communication facilities. However, the website reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by the website necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that user generated content, logs, posts and/or any other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. The website does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized spokespersons of the website, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the website or its owners.
5. The information, products and services included on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The website may make improvements and/or changes at any time. Advice received via this Website should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. THE WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
7. THE WEBSITE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITE OR ITS OWNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED
1. WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE,
2. WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE,
3. WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR
4. FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
5. FOR ANY USAGE OF THE CONTENT, POSTS, RC LOGS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR SERVICE GENERATED ON OR USING OUR SITE OR SERVICES.
10. The website reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
11. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Israel. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the website as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
12. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and the website with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
13. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest are copyright owned by the website and its owners.
WE ARE IN CONSTANT SCANS FOR ABUSE, MISS-USE, MALWARE, SPAM AND FRAUD. ONCE DETECTED YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED AND YOUR DETAILS WILL BE LOGGED FOR LEGAL USE IF AND WHEN NEEDED. BE WARNED! YOU MAY NOT USE OUR SERVICE TO PERFORM ANY ILLEGAL, HURTFUL OR OFFENDING ACTIVITY.
If you have any further questions, comments or suggestions, use the contact us form and let us know.