Now until January 31st, anyone who trades in at least $20 worth of video games, consoles, or accessories via Amazon.com will receive a $20 bonus credit toward PlayStation digital content on the Amazon.com PlayStation Network (PSN) Store. Amazon.com calls this promotion “Disk for Downloads”, which encourages people to buy video games digitally.
To redeem the Disk for Downloads promotion, follow these instructions:
- Visit Amazon.com’s website.
- Search for qualifying trade-in items (i.e., video games, consoles, and/or accessories) using the search bar
- A qualifying trade-item has a “Trade-In” button on the right-hand side of the webpage
- Submit your trade-in item(s) worth at least $20
- Send in your item(s) for processing following the instructions provided
- Wait for your item to be received and graded
- An Amazon.com gift card will be deposited directly to your account in the amount of the trade-in value plus an additional $20 bonus credit toward PlayStation digital content will be applied
- Order qualifying PlayStation digital content via Amazon.com’s PSN Store
- Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase
To find out more about Amazon.com’s Disk for Downloads promotion, visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1001923771.