31 million Halo: Reach matches have already been played
Last night Halo: Reach developer Bungie Studios unleashed their weekly update. Besides gushing all sorts of Reach launch party details and pictures of said parties, the developer used the space to highlight just how damn popular their game already is.
We already knew the game raked in over $200 million in its first 24 hours, but if some statistics are good, more are better!
- 31,000,000 Games have been played since launch
- 98,000,000 Player-games have been recorded
- 8,214,338 Daily Challenges have been completed
- 255,996 Weekly Challenges have been completed
- 78,499,560,895 Total Credits have been earned
- 953 Man-years have been spent in matchmade games
- 1365 Man-years have been spent in campaign
- 854,107 files have been uploaded
- 577,804 recommendations have been sent to friends
- 4,619,455 files have been downloaded
Have you contributed to these figures? I sure as hell have.