- The List: 7 Best Gaming Recliner Chairs Reviewed
- Furmax Leather Gaming Recliner
- Gaming Recliner Honorable Mentions
- Gaming Recliner Final Thoughts
This post was last updated on: September 1, 2020
Welcome to our round up review on the best gaming recliner.
We researched over 45 gaming recliners over the course of three weeks, and narrowed down the lineup to the 7 best overall (but to be fair, only the top three really stood out).
We know that you have a ton of choices when it comes to gaming chairs. Yeah sure you can pull up any old milk crate to sit on and game, You can cough up a few dollars and get yourself a really good gaming chair. OR, better yet, you can invest in a solid gaming recliner.
Think about it – recliners are cushy, plush, have thick, wide, padded armrests, and generally just, well, hug you as you sit. Gaming recliners have also come a long way in the last few years and are steadily becoming more and more prevalent on the gaming scene.
There’s a couple of reasons for this. First, they’re not as cumbersome as they used to be. Second, they come in some pretty cool styles – not just old man leather brown. Third, a lot of them have speakers and other gaming peripherals embedded inside. Fourth, the price for them has come down a LOT. And last, they’re just SOOOOO comfortable.
So, if you need a new gaming chair and haven’t made up your mind on one yet, we’d suggest you take a few minutes and peruse our round up of the best reclining gaming chairs. We promise, there are a few epiphanic, game experience-changing options in there.
The List: 7 Best Gaming Recliner Chairs Reviewed
Devoko Modern Home Theater Leather Gaming Recliner – Best Overall
- - Devoko gaming recliner chair design for more comfortable gaming. Comparing with normal racing gaming chair, gaming recliner chair is larger and softer, suitable for long time using.
- - This gaming recliner sofa is composed of a high-strength steel frame and PU leather, comfortable ergonomic design with soft lumbar support and headrest.
- - Freely moving adjustable design gaming recliner, which is a good choice for the gaming area, bedroom, home theater Seating. This gaming recliner back can be adjusted from 90° - 160° for the most...
Devoko makes one of the best gaming chairs to enhance your gaming experience. As you will soon discover, this stunning recliner tics all the boxes in providing gamers with the comfort and support they need for all-night gaming sessions.
During our time researching the Devoko gaming recliner, it was evident that this chair for gamers is a dream come true. It features a high quality build, ensuring you that you’re investing in a gaming chair that lasts.
The PU leather upholstery is soft and sleek, giving you the perfect place for relaxation after a hard day at the office. This chair is excellent for just lounging around and watching TV.
It’s very sturdy, too. It can support up to 280 pounds, making it a great buy for gamers of all shapes and sizes.
And just like a real recliner, this gaming chair reclines all the way back to 160 degrees for total relaxation when you need it.
Best of all, the price is incredibly affordable for everyone. It’s not often you come across gaming chairs this low in price and this comfortable.
Assembly of Devoko’s chair is an absolute breeze. Most people can put it together in 3 minutes or less. Now that’s quick assembly!
- 280-pound weight capacity
- 160-degree max recline
- PU leather upholstery
- Soft and supportive
- High quality build
- Excellent price
- No cup holder
Jummico Gaming Recliner Chair
- Material: The Gaming Recliner chair covered by high-quality PU leather with thick padding provide better comfort, it’s more suitable for long time gaming
- Adjustable footrest: Steel frame design leads to more stable; Freely adjustable angle of the footrest, Perfect for relaxation during your rest time
- Application: It’s a good choice for the gaming room, bedroom, home theater. The recliner back can be adjusted from 90° - 165° to play the game, watch TV, have a nap
The Jummico Gaming Recliner is a reasonably priced, comfy chair. It’s cushy, but not so cushy that it’s a distraction. It also somehow manages to be 25-30% smaller than a standard living room recliner, with a stainless steel metal frame that’s designed to last.
If you like to sit back a bit during game play, you’re bound to enjoy this chair. If you love to sit up straight and lean into the game, you may want something more like the Spiderman Chair profiled above. It all comes down to what style of play you embrace.
That said, the PU leather is easy on the skin and easy to clean. The overall load capacity of 265 pounds will be enough for 98% of gamers (sorry, two percenters). The side pocket is big enough to lose your cellphone in, and the reclining motion is smooth like buttah. We just wish the lumbar cushion was removable.
- Max capacity – 265 lbs.
- Rock solid stainless steel metal frame
- Supple, comfortable PU leather
- Lumbar pillow for support
- Large side storage pocket
- Recliner closed – 19 x 28 x 39 inches
- Recliner open – 19 x 61 x 32 inches
- Weight – 63.2 lbs.
- 30-day guarantee
- Some of the smoothest, best reclining action we’ve seen in a gaming recliner
- Not as big as a standard recliner so it will fit in most rooms no problem
- The PU leather fabric feels great and doesn’t get as sticky as real leather can get
- Just as good for watching movies as it is for gaming
- All things considered, it’s pretty reasonably priced
- The lumbar support cushion gets in the way once you’re completely reclined
- The design is about as exciting as watching the weather channel on a slow day
- The 30-day money-back guarantee doesn’t provide a lot of assessment time
Furmax Leather Gaming Recliner
- Material: Gaming recliner made with High quality PU leather,thick padding with Skin friendly Seat provide a ultra comfortable experience and intense gaming time.
- Ergonomic design for Gaming：This Gaming Recliner Chair has 90-180 degrees adjustable backrest which can be adjusted to meet comfort of your Back,Adjustable footrest and back which is perfect for...
- Easy to Assemble: Following the instructions, you only need to take 10 minutes to complete the entire installation,No tools are required for installation
Furmax has been pumping out some really fine gaming chairs as of late, and their leather recliner will not disappoint. If you want a gaming chair that looks great in both your game room and living room, you’ll want to give this one a look.
The Furmax leather gaming recliner is one sleek and classy entry. It boasts soft, durable PU leather upholstery that feels great to the touch, is a pleasure to sit on, and is also super easy to clean.
We like that this gaming chair reclines all the way back to 180 degrees. This ensures that you’re getting the very best in relaxation and comfort.
The level of high quality components is equally impressive, as the Furmax gaming recliner is able to support weights of up to 260 pounds. Even if you get excited during your gaming sessions, this chair won’t budge.
The reclining feature is smooth and easy to use. The footrest is also very solid, providing your legs with a supportive place to rest.
If you usually hate putting furniture together, you’ll be happy to know that assembly of this chair is quick and painless. You should be able to get it put together in 10 minutes or less.
If you’re on a tight budget but in need of a quality gaming recliner, you’ll be plenty pleased with Furmax’s offering. The price is highly-affordable, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank to get a comfortable gaming chair.
- 260-pound weight capacity
- 180-degree max recline
- PU leather upholstery
- Adjustable backrest
- Solid build-quality
- Affordable price
- Only two color options
Vitesse Gaming Recliner Chair Racing Styl
- Gaming Style: Latest recliner designed for gaming, built-in modern headrest and cool lumbar support, increase its aesthetic feeling and e-sports style.
- Premium Material: Skin friendly PU leather and high resilience thicker sponge improve more comfortable experience. Durable and waterproof leather provide more convenience while cleaning. Provided with...
- Ergonomic Design: The recliner chair come with the soft headrest, lumbar support and footrest. Adjust three kinds of shape form 90 to 180 degree, three points support on your head, lumbar and leg....
Vitesse produces a full line of gaming chairs. Most take the form of lightweight, racing-style chairs that roll about easily on casters. Then there’s their gaming recliner. This looks like the kind of gaming chair your dad would design. Fortunately, most dads have a pretty good idea of what’s comfortable.
The good news is the Vitesse Gaming Recliner will be a hit with aficionados of ye olde afternoon snoozefest—but wait! It just so happens it also provides a rock-solid platform from which to launch your quest for world domination.
With the back in the full upright position and the chair pulled in tight to the gaming table, the feeling of control is palpable, and nothing says console gaming success like control. If we have a beef with the chair, it’s because, try as we may, we were unable to locate a cup holder. Really? It doesn’t seem like it would have been much of stretch to work one in.
- Maximum capacity – 300 lbs.
- Robust back support at any angle
- PU faux leather fabric
- Waterproof and stain-resistant
- Recliner open – 64 x 25 x 28 inches
- Recliner closed – 31 x 25 x 40 inches
- Weight: 63 lbs.
- One-year limited warranty
- The large side pocket is excellent for mags, headphones, and the like
- The sponge padding is firm but forgiving and bounces back ala memory foam
- Kicks back parallel to the floor for quick naps
- While PU leather isn’t exactly leather, it’s more forgiving in some ways
- Any reasonably intelligent person can assemble it quickly
- Customer service is among the best
- The lumbar pillow is pretty big and likely to rub some people the wrong way
- The lack of a cup holder is a real head-scratcher
- If you’re looking for a rocker, you’ll have to keep looking
- It’s larger than a lot of other gaming chairs, so make sure you have ample space in your room before plunking down your hard-earned money
Homall Gaming Recliner Chair
- Gaming recliner made with high-quality PU leather (comfortable skin friendly and easily cleaned) and high-density thicker sponge ( high resilience and high permeability)
- Adjustable footrest and back: This gaming recliner can be used as three kinds of shape form 90 to 180 degree, suit for gaming, working, watching movies and napping
- Gaming style design: Latest recliner designed for gaming. Compare with the racing gaming chair, gaming recliner is bigger and softer, it’s more suitable for long time gaming
In truth, you’re not going to want this recliner in the living room (unless your living room features 2007 internet cafe decor), but it will look great in your gaming room.
Action in the chair is smooth and dependable, both reclining and sitting up. The high-density foam cushion is forgiving and responsive. We appreciate the padded armrests, but we’d like to see a bit more cushioning in the back.
Like most gaming recliners, it has a nice big side pocket to stash magazines, but also, like most gaming recliners, there isn’t a cup holder in sight. Weird. Still, we were impressed with the build quality and clean action. Though not so impressed with the one-month return policy.
- Max capacity – 265 lbs.
- PU leather casing
- High-density foam cushioning
- Reclines from 90 to 180 degrees
- Integrated lumbar support
- Recliner closed – 25 x 35 x 40 inches
- Recliner open – 25 x 62 x 28 inches
- Weight – 63 lbs.
- 30-day warranty
- When they say they ship to you fast, they mean it
- As the publicity photos suggest it’s one of the best platforms for VR
- Action is nice and smooth with no creaks, squeaks, or sudden jerks
- Sits up straighter than some other recliner-style console gaming chairs
- Enables an easy, enjoyable gaming experience
- It’s so comfy you might find yourself drifting off in the middle of a battle
- We wish the integrated lumbar support cushion wasn’t integrated
- In our opinion, the overall design is not the best
Homall Gaming Chair Review
Giantex Curved Gaming Chair with Heating Therapy
- 【L-Track Design Massage Chair】: Giantex massage chair knead muscle and skin to relieve pressure with simulated human touch, bring you comfort massage. Kneading massage, stimulating muscle,...
- 【Roller & Heating Function】: Full back and hip with heating function, provides heating therapy from upper back to bottom of your body. Full wrap airbags shiatsu massage for hip and waist.
- 【S Massage Track and 3D Deep Massage】:It can move massage from upper back to lower back to help keeping human body "S" curve ,relaxing vertebra ,releasing tense muscle. Deep 3D manipulators...
Everyone has their own ideas about what’s beautiful or comfortable. For those who think sitting inside a well-padded eggshell is the cat’s meow, there’s the Giantex Curved Gaming Chair. There are so many bells and whistles here. It’s hard to know where to start.
The integrated “3D” surround sound is as good a place as any. If you tap into it with your gaming headset or wireless earbuds, it produces rich, convincing sound effects. The heated back and hip area can also be enjoyable and help melt away the stress of the day.
Issues? The airbags at the hip seem a bit superfluous, and the rolling back and neck massage are bound to remain unused after your first test run. If you like leaning forward into your game, you’re going to have problems here, but if kicking back a bit is more your console gaming style, then you’re going to love it.
- PU faux leather fabric
- Integrated 3D surround sound system
- Heating function in hips and back
- Rolling massage for back and neck
- Integrated Bluetooth connection
- Recliner dimensions – 40 x 25 x 35 inches
- Weight – 66 lbs.
- One-year limited warranty
- The heating function comes in handy on cold winter days
- The Bluetooth connection enables easy syncing with your smartphone
- It’s actually a bit smaller than it looks in photos, so you don’t need a ton of space
- The heated massage is reasonably effective and conducive to relaxation
- The built-in 3D surround sound brings the action close in
- It can be a bit awkward to lean into your gaming
- Without headphones, the surround sound is not the best
- The pressure massage in the hip and waist feels… let’s say weird
- Looks like it might be a rocker, but it’s not
Gaming Recliner Honorable Mentions
Homy Casa Leisure Recliner and Ottoman Chair Set
You never get a second chance to make a first impression, and this recliner and Ottoman Set from Homy Casa makes quite a first impression. It’s sharp-looking, and the seat itself is one of the most comfortable recliner seats around.
However, it’s just good rather than best. First, it looks like a rocker, but it’s not. Second, having to fetch the ottoman every time you want to put your feet up is not a good look. For this price, we want to see that footrest spring into place as if by magic.Check Price
BestMassage Full Body Shiatsu Massage & Gaming Chair
It’s that a rare massage/gaming chair wins our hearts, but this one from Best Massage came close to stealing our affections. No, it’s not a rocker. It’s comfortable, though, and the massage functions are pretty effective. The build quality is close to perfect, too.
Unfortunately, it looks like a trained seal stretching upward to grab a fish, and we could have all the other non-hungry-seal chairs on our list for less than what this one costs.Check Price
Mooseng Video Gaming Chair
Looking to add some class to your game room? Then look no further than to the Mooseng gaming chair. This stunning unit sports a stylish design that is sure to be the envy of all your friends.
Mooseng may not be a name you’re familiar with, but that doesn’t matter. Once you try out this gaming chair, you’ll be sure to remember their name.
This reclining gamers chair is lined with a soft textile fabric. Underneath is firm and supportive memory foam padding. These two combine to deliver an inviting chair for gaming that any gamer would be happy to have.
The build quality is similar to that of a recliner. But instead of being one solid unit, the chair sits on a swivel base. This makes the chair a bit easier to transport in case you want to move it from your game room to your living area.
The Mooseng chair reclines back to 135 degrees. While it isn’t quite as much as traditional gaming recliners, it’s enough to allow you to relax in comfort.
We love the side armrests on this chair. They each have a cup holder built in for the ultimate in convenience. And below the armrests are side pockets for storage. These are ideal for holding remotes. Gamers will like them for storing headsets and controllers.
This is one of the better reclining game chairs on the market. It’s also one of the best-looking. If you’ve been wanting to add some character to your gaming setup, this is the chair to do it with.
- 275 pound weight capacity
- 135 degree max recline
- Memory foam padding
- Convenient side pockets
- Soft fabric upholstery
- Built in cup holders
- Assembly can be difficult
Gaming Recliner Final Thoughts
The best recliner for gaming is the one that provides outstanding comfort during long gaming sessions while fitting your style. The recliner you choose also needs to fit easily into your available space and accommodate your budget. That’s a lot to ask, but that’s what it takes to be the best. We’re sure there’s at least one recliner on our list that will meet those lofty requirements for you.
Beyond enabling your gaming efforts, the best gaming recliner should also provide ample back support and be built to last. All the options on our list are prime examples of gaming chairs at their best and are sure to enhance your console gaming experience in myriad ways. Don’t forget, gaming recliners make the best holiday and birthday gifts for the gaming fanatic in your life, too!