This post was last updated on September 1, 2023
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
If you’re a PC gamer, you know the importance of having a setup for your equipment that allows you to play your games comfortably for hours. The market is flooded with options, so it can be tough to figure out which type of desk will accommodate a gamer’s needs. That’s why we did the research for you and determined that an RGB gaming desk is the way to go.
You’ve already invested in your PC and accompanying gaming equipment, so why not invest in a quality desk to complete your setup? You need comfort, space, and other features that will make your gaming experience more enjoyable. These gaming desks will work for any gamer, regardless of the type of setup they prefer.
Our research into RGB gaming desks taught us about:
- Their purpose in gaming setups
- Their benefits
- Their effect on games
We also learned which desk models stand out from the rest. From easy assembly to USB hubs built directly into the desk, we took the various features available with RGB gaming desks and compiled a thorough guide to help you build your perfect gaming station.
If you’re looking for the best gaming station you can have, here’s what you need to know about RGB gaming desks.
What’s an RGB gaming desk? It’s a computer desk for a gaming PC designed as a gaming desk featuring an RGB light display with brilliant RGB colors that enhance the gaming experience. RGB LED lights combine red, green, and blue in various combinations. They produce over 16 million hues in lighting effects that coordinate with specific gameplays. What a blast! Gamers can also get RGB lights on gaming chairs so you can groove to a complete all-around RGB gaming setup.
Best Overall: E-WIN 2.0 Edition RGB Gaming Desk
• The E-WIN 2.0 RGB gaming desk has a broad gaming surface of up to 48 inches in width, allowing gamers to fit their equipment on a single surface comfortably.
• This RGB gaming table consists of a durable carbon fiber material with many microscopic, light-reflecting peaks. The surface is ideal for the smooth operation and accuracy of next-generation mouse tracking.
• This E-WIN desk has RGB lighting strips on both sides with multiple lighting effects controlled with Xbox and fourth- and fifth-generation PlayStation consoles, gaming computers, and in-desk controls.
• The RGB gaming desk includes a 5-degree ergonomic incline for the mouse and keyboard area. Gamers can play longer without sacrificing their wrist comfort.
• The gaming desk has a USB port and wireless charging station for powering mobile devices at the gamer’s convenience.
• The E-WIN 2.0 gaming table’s frame and legs are a durable aluminum material to ensure that the desk has maximum stability regardless of the room’s flooring material. As a result, the table won’t shift or tip over while gaming.
EDITORS NOTE: This item is only available on ewinracing.com.
Enter the secret coupon [ allyourbase ] (without the brackets) for an additional 20% off!
The E-WIN 2.0 Edition RGB Gaming Desk with Smart Wireless Charger and USB port is an excellent option for gamers seeking a mid-range gaming desk that focuses on function, comfort, and game immersion. It’s a worthy gaming command center with attractive RGB lighting and other features that will help people stay at the desk for hours.
Ergonomic designs are a must for a gamer’s comfort. Playing computer and console games can take a toll on a person’s hands and wrists. With the table’s 5-degree incline, you can comfortably maneuver your equipment without putting unnecessary stress on your body.
One of the best aspects of the E-WIN 2.0 gaming desk is its surface. The laminate texture and application are flawless, allowing for smooth tracking with gaming mice without a standalone mousepad. The desk material is also non-porous, so spills are a breeze to clean.
The RGB lighting is on both sides of the E-WIN 2.0 gaming desk and its legs. The thin strips add a sense of flair to the gaming experience and help set the mood to immerse yourself into the game. The lights are vibrant, but they don’t emit a lot of heat, and they will help reduce eyestrain.
- Wireless and USB charging capabilities
- No need for a separate mousepad
- Spacious workstation for any gaming equipment
- Stunning RGB lighting with multiple effects and integrated controller
- Optional accessory rack may take up too much space
Runner-Up #1: Turismo Autodromo RGB Racing Gaming Desk
• The RGB computer desk by Turismo for RGB gaming is available in five attractive colors and features revolutionary RGB LED lighting effects in a wide array of colors that you can control.
• State-of-the-art design includes a wireless cellphone charger for Qi-enabled devices like the latest models by Huawei, Samsung, Apple, and LG.
• The Turismo Autodromo for RGB gaming desks has plenty of room, measuring 64 inches wide, 34 inches deep, and 30 inches high. That's plenty wide for your fave color of gaming chair--and make sure to get one of the Turismo gaming chairs with RGB LED lights for an experience to the max!
• The Autodromo RGB gaming table offers three cutouts on the surfaces that allow you to conceal all the cables under the desk, preventing unnecessary clutter on top. This feature ensures a sleek, hidden-cable appearance.
• This RGB gaming desk has a USB hub to allow gamers to connect to their computer when transmitting data or powering peripherals.
• The Turismo Autodromo RGB has a streamlined layout with a custom microfiber surface and thick padding. The entire desk acts as an infinity mouse pad with water resistance.
Get an additional $20 OFF when purchasing on TURISMORACING.com with coupon code: TVGB
The Turismo Racing Autodromo v2 is a brainchild of the brand’s Italian design team. Its design maximizes comfort, improves aesthetics, and provides the best game-playing experience. It serves as a superior gaming command center for serious gamers who want a desk they can use for hours without fatigue or feeling inconvenienced.
This RGB gaming desk is extra roomy and sturdy. There’s no need to worry about feeling cramped while playing with the Turismo Autodromo at the gaming station for hours. The desk’s construction affords you ample legroom while sitting in your gaming chair, which long-legged gamers will undoubtedly appreciate. The roomy carbon-fiber-texture gaming surface has ample space to hold your gaming needs–computer, gaming console, keyboard, software, surface mouse pad, power strip holder, and any other equipment you may need for a successful gaining campaign.
You might have come across gaming desks with ergonomic designs that appear to favor one region of the workstation. On this RGB gaming desk, cutouts for cords and wires are in the middle of the structure and out of the way of your workspace. So, whether you’re right-handed or left-handed, you have plenty of room to enjoy your favorite games.
Besides comfort and functionality, the Turismo Autodromo is a stylish RGB gaming desk that will perfectly blend into the decor of any room in which you place it. It’s available in several vibrant colors, so you can choose a befitting shade that aligns with your room decor, your gaming desires, or one that serves as your console station’s apex.
As one of the best gaming desks on the market, the Autodromo keeps gamers in mind because it includes RGB LED lighting along its perimeter to act as bias lighting and mood lighting. This feature enhances the gameplay by creating a glare-reducing contrast that reduces eye strain and fatigue, allowing gamers to play comfortably for extended periods. In case you prefer an LED-free option, Turismo also offers the Stazzione gaming desk.
- Superior cable management
- Large size
- RGB lighting effects
- Beautiful and functional design
- Water-resistant infinity mouse surface
- Remarkable game experience, especially with a coordinating Turismo RGB gaming chair
- It comes with lots of great reviews from satisfied users
- No built-in keyboard tray
- Height adjustment feature may not be as effective
Runner-Up #2: Merax Z-Shaped RGB Ergonomic Gaming Desk
Key Features of the Merax Z-Shaped RGB Ergonomic Gaming Desk
• Wide tabletop consisting of sleek carbon fiber. Not only does this material produce a smooth feel, but it also provides plenty of space to accommodate your gear.
• Built-in wire management, a hook for your VR or gaming headset, and a power strip on the back of the desk.
• Comes with ambient lighting in seven colors.
• Z-shape design is sturdy, thanks to its high-quality construction materials. In addition to a coated steel frame, the desk's surface is a high-density fiberboard.
• Features four leveling feet to ensure the desk's overall stability.
• Can adjust the height for better viewing and comfort and to fit your gaming chair.
• Solid reviews--the gamer fans love it.
The runner-up among best gaming desks on this list is the Merax Z-Shaped RGB Ergonomic Gaming Desk. With its RGB lights, it presents a sleek texture and a massive countertop that offers lots of room to accommodate your console, keyboard, mouse, multiple gaming monitors, and any other gaming setup you may want to try out, as well as generous space for your gaming chair.
Convenience is one of the most beneficial aspects of this desk with RGB lights. The Merax has built-in features to store and organize more than just your PC and consoles. Your gaming accessories and cords will always be within your grasp, eliminating the need to hunt around your place for equipment.
Immerse yourself in your game with the help of the terrific LED RGB lighting. Connect your gaming console or PC to the desk’s LED lighting feature and watch your room light up from the desk and add to the atmosphere you create while you’re in your zone.
Anyone can use this desk for gaming, no matter their size. The desk is wide enough to accommodate almost anyone. The height of the table is also adjustable, make this best gaming desk a perfect fit for anyone who wants to align their screen high or low to reduce eye, neck, and back strain–especially when coupled with one of the Merax gaming chairs.
This is a top RGB gaming desk because it’s built to last, allowing for years of gaming satisfaction. With high-quality construction materials, including a steel tube frame and dense fiberboard, you can be confident in the durability and stability of this and other Merax desks.
- Easy to assemble and maintain (it comes with instructions)
- Extra stability (more steady than many models)
- Headphone hook
- Cable management system
- Excellent RGB lighting effects
- Accommodates a gamer and gaming chair of any heights or size
Runner-Up #3: Kinsal RGB Racing Gaming Desk
Key Features of the Kinsal RGB Racing Gaming Desk
• Choose between modern Z-shape, I-shape, or T-shape executive desks. This series of desks focuses on providing more room for gamers to stretch their legs and to fit a comfortable, supportive chair. Choose your color!
• Construction materials consist of a high-quality cold-rolled steel frame and particle board with anti-skid carbon fiber. It has a weight capacity of about 500 pounds.
• Offers convenient functions such as a robust side-hood for your headphones or a VR headset and two cup holders to prevent spills.
• Maintain superior gaming organization with three portable gaming shelves to hold your games, game controllers, DVDs, and more. The shelves also come with a built-in USB charger for your devices.
• Adjust the desk height from 28.5 inches to 31.5 inches.
The simple yet sophisticated design of the Kinsal RGB Racing gaming desk will look good in your room. It’s compact enough not to take up too much room, but it still has plenty of surface area to hold your gaming equipment with ease. This desk works well for anyone who wants to create a gaming oasis but who has limited room.
The desk has exceptional construction using durable, long-lasting materials capable of holding your gaming computer, monitors, consoles, and anything else you need to store on the desk. Thanks to its adjustable height and stylish T-shape, you will have lots of legroom for stretching, maximizing your comfort as you play and work. Pull up a chair, load a game, and you’re set.
Just like the first runner-up, the Kinsal gaming desk boasts convenience and organization. It comes with multiple storage options to keep everything you need on hand for a fun gaming campaign. No more running around looking for games, controllers, or game discs–this desk has a home for everything.
With the Kinsal RGB Racing Gaming Desk, it doesn’t matter if you are left- or right-handed. The desk’s design accommodates everyone, thanks to its full-desktop mouse pad. It’s waterproof and slip-resistant, so you can comfortably play games using your mouse with your chair at either side of the desk.
- Lower price tag
- Durable and highly functional desks
- Simple assembly
- Works well for desktop computers, laptops, or multiple gaming monitors
- Plenty of space for all gamers to sit comfortably without taking too much space
- Stable product designed to last for years with frequent use
- Gets a thumbs-up review
- New, mostly unknown brand
- Limited height adjustment
Other Decent Options
Besides the top three models we’ve selected for the best gaming desk, you still have a range of other RGB gaming desk alternatives to select from. Here are more worthwhile options you can count on for your gaming needs that may help you improve your overall gameplay experience.
From its functionality, build, and design, all the features of the ThunderX3 AD3 HEX RGB Gaming Desk are excellent. Just one glance is enough to tell that this is one of the top-tier products on the market for gaming.
The engineering of this desk allows for maximum comfort, improving your gaming satisfaction. It has a spacious tabletop and lots of room for gamers to keep their wrists and forearms comfortable while playing. This ergonomically friendly piece of furniture encourages excellent posture for long-time gameplay.
The desk also uses an exceptional dual-monitor system for an upright position. This feature allows people to stretch their legs without interrupting an ongoing gaming session. Considering the long hours gamers sometimes spend at their consoles, these models’ design takes health into account.
For gamers who prefer a gaming desk with RGB lighting and a simplistic design, the Level 20 Battlestation is the go-to option. It looks like a standard work table, giving it the ability to blend into almost any home or office design. The bright LED lights along the sides and corners enhance the desk’s minimalistic appearance.
Incredible durability is the standout feature of the RGB gaming desk. It will last for years, no matter how often you use it.
Another exciting feature is the desk’s electric height adjustability. You can achieve your perfect monitor height with a click of a button. Whether you prefer to play while sitting or standing, the Level 20 Battlestation RGB gaming desk will meet your needs.
For anyone looking for a command center, the Eureka R1-S RGB Gaming Desk is the ideal model. The entire Eureka desktop consists of a smooth and sleek carbon fiber texture that’s pleasing to look at and touch. The desktop offers lots of space for your PC and gaming gear.
This gaming desk offers exceptional features to enhance your gameplay, including a headphone/VR headset hood, a cup holder, and cable ports. This RGB desk also has a Z-shaped design with enough room for gamers to relax their legs. Enhance your gaming environment with the help of vibrant LED lighting and enjoy either a multi-color or single-color light show while you play.
A reliable RGB gaming desk needs a balance between style and functionality, and the X-Rocker Lynx RGB Gaming Desk succeeds in meeting this requirement. Its platform consists of heavy-duty aluminum material to keep your gaming equipment safe and stable. The legs and desktop perimeter have attractive RGB lighting effects, and you can control the edge lights with a touch panel.
It also has a pair of cable management holes to keep the gaming area neat and organized. Instead of trying to maneuver around excessive cords and wires, you can feed them into the portholes and free up valuable real estate on the desktop to play comfortably.
RGB gaming desks are the best choices for playing video games, facilitating computer configurations, and creating an impressive display. You need a workstation spacious enough to fit all your gaming equipment and support comfortable gameplay. Most RGB gaming desks meet those requirements while using LED lights to create an ambiance to help people immerse themselves in their games.
It may not be possible to try out all the available products to determine which one best suits your needs. However, we hope this detailed review covering all the best RGB gaming desks gave you valuable information to help you make an informed decision.