Edam patch fixes bigs problems in LittleBigPlanet
If glitches in LittleBigPlanet have been getting you down lately then now is the time to turn that frown upside down. Media Molecule released the Edam patch for LBP that squashes some pretty big bugs such as that super glitch we reported on last year. The 25MB update will self download and install the second LBP is booted up in the console. No more worries now folks so go back to creating hilarious scenarios to get Sackboy in to.
The full list of fixes below.
- Failed to save profile’ message not being displayed when a users profile is full.
- Object Capture Bug: switch connectors being deleted when an object is captured.
- Failed to load profile issue :where the user is thrown out to the XMB due to a texture that is not registered in their profile being present in their pod.
- Text not displaying in the text chat window.
- Slow rewind due to moderation check.
- Save file corruption which caused the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter in any level.